Are you looking for a holistic Food Waste reduction solution? Then get in touch with details about the type & size of operation you have as well as what you wish to achieve when it comes to reducing your Food Print (Saving money, Creating value, Reducing carbon emissions, Keeping food as a resource, etc.). Looking forward to work with you and your team.
Ras Al Khaimah Government, Waste Management Agency in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Government waste management agency for the emirate.
Consulted on and developed their Food Waste Diversion Network:
- Auditing of waste across various locations
- Design and specification of equipment as well as facilities
- Project management of 5 Food Waste Treatment Centers (FWTC)
- Commissioning and Training of staff at FWTCs
'- Reduction and diversion of food waste across FWTCs by an average of 417tonnes/year.
- Raised awareness towards reduction of food waste across the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in both Public & Private Sectors.
- Lead to advising local policy on the mandating of food waste reduction.
- FWTC opened by the Ministry of Climate Change and the Environment (MOCCAE)
Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
5 Star Hotel
Consulted on and developed their Waste Care Center (handling Food Waste, General Waste & Recyclables):
- Auditing of waste across 17 F&B outlets.
- Design and specification of the equipment as well as facilities
- Project management
- Commissioning and Training of staff, both in the Waste Care Center as well as the Food & Beverage, House Keeping departments.
'- Total reduction of waste from 5tonne/day to 1.2tonnes/days
- Food waste reduced from 3.2tonnes/day to 800kg/day, which is then digested and used by Marjan Island Property Management for grey water.
- Waste Management cost savings reduced by 68% across all waste streams.
- Hotel received recognition for exemplary waste management practices from the local government, as well hotel group.
- Staff satisfaction improved due to increased operational ease and their contribution to the planet.
Al Futtaim Group in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Total Solid Waste Audit
Total facility audit for all waste streams (Food, Recyclables, General, Used Cooking Oil, Construction & Demolition, Hazardous, etc.). Issued a report detailing operational overview, audit results and recommended practices & solutions to reduce waste volume and effect cost savings.
Report lead the development of Waste Managemnt Program revision and to the appropriate allocation of a waste management vendor.